March classes, events and fun continue!
Please reserve a seat in the class by calling the shop at 714-369-2862 ~ Thank you!
- Michael Strong Card Making on Saturday, March 18! Michael Strong is here for 2 sessions on Saturday! (1) 10:30am-12:30pm / Make 5 cards for $25.00 and (2) 1:30pm-3:30pm / Make 5 cards for $25.00
- Ellen's Card Class on Sunday, March 19 at 11:30am! This fabulous class features 5 cards using the newest releases of stamps, dies and paper from Lawn Fawn! Make 5 cards for $30.00
- Plan it! Join us for an evening of planner fun at our Perfect Planner Workshop on Friday, March 24th at 5pm. This is a workshop to work on your own planner and we will make a simple project for your planner! $5.00 workshop fee
- Stampin' with Shari on Saturday, March 25. Make 3 Spring inspired cards with Shari featuring stamping, paper layering & coloring at 9am-11am and 10am-12pm. Class fee: $20.00
- Saturday, March 25 ~ Craft & Crop Day from 12pm-5pm. Crop fee: $10 (free with $10 minimum purchase in store) Work on any project you want!
- John Creighton Peterson is here for an afternoon of creativity and inspiration!Saucy CanvasSunday, March 26th 11am – 1pm$65 or both classes for $100It's time to bring a little bit of attitude to the kitchen with the "Saucy" collection from Authentique Paper! In this class you'll use this paper collection as the foundation for creating a fun canvas that would be the perfect decor to add to your home. You'll also learn how simple it is to transform everyday object quickly and easily to incorporate into your projects.Dapper Mini AlbumSunday, March 26th 2pm – 5pm$65 or both classes for $100Sometimes things are better in small packages – that's the idea behind this class! Transform one of the new Prima Mini Albums with the fantastic "Dapper" paper collection from Authentique Paper. You'll also learn how to create a beautiful mixed media cover to your box using the Finnabair line of products.Supplies for students to bring for both classes:Craft mat, dimensional adhesive dots, dimensional adhesive double sided tape, craft knife and cutting mat and/or paper trimmer, paint brushes, palette knives, strong double sided tape