Perfect Day Scrapbooking

Monday, June 9, 2014

We are open!

Perfect Day Scrapbooking is open once again! This is Liz, extremely excited new owner! We are staying at the current location in Huntington Beach and open for business!! Hours to start will be:
Wednesday -Saturday 11:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm. Stop by and say hello!
I love Scrapbooking, Card making and Paper crafting! I share Rachel's passion for paper...you may even call it a paper obsession. The shelves are stocked and racks are filled with wonderful card-stock!
We have Father's Day, Travel, Summer and Red, White & Blue themed papers and stickers in stock!
I will continue to place special orders as you need them, so please let me know if you need an item you don't find in the shop!
We will be participating in Shop Hop 2014!! The theme this year is 'books' and I'm excited to announce that Perfect Days book is: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote. Shop Hop passports are $12 until June 15 and  $14 after June 16 until sold out. This includes a charm bracelet, passport and themed charms. More information is available at socalshophop.com
Classes and Crops will start in August! Evening and weekend classes and will be posted on the calendar, so watch for fun stuff to come!
I want to say thank you to everyone who came out for Opening Weekend and our Grand Opening Celebration on Sunday! It was great to meet so many of you and I look forward to meeting so many more of you in the next weeks and months to come. I cannot express enough my appreciation for the love and support as we start this new venture, thank you.
Liz

No comments: