Perfect Day Scrapbooking

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NEW STUFF!!!

Just in from Bo Bunny! We have some Mango Luau restock, a few new goodies from the 2009 Boo Crew line, a couple from Gypsy and we restocked all those yummy pink tools that sell so dang fast! Here is my favorite holiday line so far: Tis The Season!


SALE UPDATED TO 50-75% OFF

All holiday items are 50-75% off. The rest of the store is 25% off.

Excludes Summer 2009 Releases. Ends 9/29/09. You must mention this blog or print out this post. Excludes Willow Tree too.

We will open at 1:30 on Thursday 9/17. We will be closed on Wednesday 9/30.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super uber mega huge ginormous SALE!

All HOLIDAY items - paper, stickers, embellishments, brads - are ON SALE! Take 40% off the lowest marked price of all holiday items. For this sale, that will also mean almost all the LOVE papers on the center rack backside! Christmas, Halloween, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, St Patricks Day!

Brand new Summer/Fall 2009 papers are excluded. This is about 5-10 designs out of 150, so not a big deal. Only one markdown per item. I am allowing multiple coupons to be used in a transaction, but only one per item so we'll pick the best one! YAY!

FINE PRINT: Please print this page or mention to me at the time of sale that you read about it here. Sale ends 9/20/09. Only one markdown per item. Does not apply to non-scrapbook items such as Willow Tree, Aya Clips or 262 Totes.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

CIVIL WAR Collection - In Stock Now

Brand new from Paper House: CIVIL WAR! This is a great collection for anything historical and Civil War related including trips to Gettysburg, CW reenactments, school projects/reports, etc! Matching sticker not pictured. In stock now!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We're back!

Alaska was fantastic! But now we're back and ready to scrap! Store hours will revert to normal: Sun/Mon: Closed Tues-Fri: 10:30 - 6:00 (Fridays we may be cropping and if so you can shop until midnight! Just call us!) Sat: 10:00 - 6:00.

I came home to about 7 boxes piled up outside my door! YAY! From Paper House came a new collection about the Civil War. Great for reenactments or trips to the Union/Confederacy, Gettysburg, Washington DC, etc. There are tons more boxes to unpack and if I can get an inventory done - a whole bunch of new orders will be placed during September. OH! Print this notice and take 40% off ALL holiday items in stock excluding brand new items but including paper, stickers, embellishments, etc! Only good for the month of September! Expires on my 35th birthday 9/30/09!

So far... My most fave paper of all is this new Christmas paper from Creative Imaginations with glitter accents and so aptly titled Oh Christmas Tree. I soooo cannot wait to use it this year.